Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Adieu

Today (or yesterday, rather) marks the end of my journey of my Bachelor's Degree of Early Childhood Education. It has been a bittersweet journey and I have indeed learnt so much during this course. I am grateful for my classmates that they are always there for me, sharing experiences, encouraging me, pushing me and making me stressing me out to give in my best for my assignments. Segi and USQ lecturers and mentors, you have always been kind and understanding to me. Thank you for making this journey a memorable one.  

ICT has taught me a great deal of things that I never knew of and I come to realize the importance of these skills to enhance young children's learning. Though many schools, may not be able to afford to have ICT in their schools, if given the opportunity, I would try to integrate ICT into lesson plans whenever I could because I can!

This is not goodbye..
Image is sourced from Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment