Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Professional Experience

So for EDC3100, one of the requirements that is required of us to pass this subject is to do Professional Experience. The Professional Experience or practicum is going great so far. The school I am currently doing my practicum is based in Kuala Lumpur. What I love about the school is that it is Montessori and play based. The teachers there are welcoming and friendly, they are ever willing to help and even offered some interesting lesson plans.

The children are very friendly and are very eager learners. They are not afraid to speak up their mind and they all work well together. This is because the school system allows the children to mingle with each other regardless of the age group. They are also independent and are able to do things with minimal guidance from adults.

I will be integrating ICTs into my lesson plans. I cant wait to conduct the lessons but at the same time, I am a little scared that some of the lessons may not work out as plan. But let's be positive about this :) 


It is too bad that one of the policies of the school is that pictures of students are not allowed to be taken. I love the school environment though! So.. Montessori! I see that I am going to enjoy myself here! :)

Images are sourced from Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment