Thursday, May 15, 2014

Food, Glorious Food!

I was reading through my peer’s blogs and Vivien’s post gave me a little inspiration and I can relate to her post.

I am not much of a cook. Really, I think I can burn down the whole house if I could. After starting work and not being able to go back to Grandma’s for dinner now. I have been eating out pretty often. I realise that it is getting expensive to dine out, it is not that hygienic and it is not that healthy. There is where I decided to start cooking.
Image is sourced from Google Images

My family is on a gluten free diet (me included), so I have to search for recipes that are gluten free (and simple to prepare, of course).  With the help of search engines, you can find many kinds of recipes and ideas that are oh-so-mouth-watering-and-yummy!

Image is sourced from Google Images

The recipes can be range for easy-hard to prepare depends on the person. Reading the reviews and feedbacks from other people can be interesting as they give you new ideas/ modification for the recipes.  I find myself being able to improvise some recipes and to find cooking is not bad after all.   

Here are some websites that I mostly look for in searching for gluten free and non gluten free recipes;

No comments:

Post a Comment