Thursday, May 15, 2014

What is the weather like from where you are?

Hello everyone, it has been a while.

I was looking through my ICT StudyDesk when came about this activity. I know I am a little late, but I found this Learning Journal activity so fun and interesting. This activity requires you / and a friend from another part of the world to take a picture of the current weather from where we are and to post it up on Flickr. I WhatsApp -ed my brother and some friends who are staying abroad to send me pictures of their current weather. They found it funny that I asked them randomly for a picture of the currently weather and to write a little description to it. :p

So, without further a due, let us take a look at the weather around the world (GMT+8 approx 1100-1200 hours, 15 May 2014)

Singapore
Weather report from friend, 'It is a bright and shiny day to be out in the sun!'

Tasmania, Australia
Weather report from the brother, 'Cold, wet, miserable.. A good day to sleep in.'

Chengdu, China
Weather report from friend, 'Dreary weather everyday.'

Subang Jaya, Malaysia   
Weather report from me, 'A cloudy day, it looks like it is going to pour soon.' (and it did!)


Thanks to our advanced technology, sharing and sending media over are made so much easier! All you have to do is to look for the attachment icon, search for the image/ video/ contact number/ location you are at, and send! J


No comments:

Post a Comment